Financial Controller - Real Estate
£55,000 to £65,000 plus benefits
You must be qualified to apply.
Our Client is a real estate investor and this vacancy has been called into us today.
This opportunity and will suit someone who is looking to grow into a role. The ideal person will come from a small company back ground, has experience of real estate and hands on experience of financial and management accounts.
Your duties will entail (a full job description is on its way):
- Preparation of quarterly and monthly reporting packs to investors, the Board and various lending banks.
- Preparation of the accounts for the property investment holding company and its various property-owning subsidiaries and associates.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- Liquidity management, cash flow forecasting etc.
- Business planning and budgeting.
- Various ad-hoc projects.
This is a broad and far reaching role and there will be other duties on top of the above.
At this stage we are collating CVs and will shortlist this week.