An exciting new role has become available with an International Retailer based in Southwark. The company is internationally renowned for their consumer brands and are now looking for a Finance Manager to join their fast-paced team. This would be an amazing opportunity for an organised, dependable individual and the ideal candidate will hold a professional accounting qualification.
- Manage the month end process and reporting on the financial position of the business, including multi currency consolidation of the P&L/Balance sheet.
- To develop and update budgets and liaise with department heads around performance against budget
- Cash flow forecasting and assisting with the rolling budget
- Working with the Head of Finance to manage statutory accounts preparation and be the main point of call for auditors / due diligence work
- Managing and mentoring a team of two
- Reviewing and improving processes and controls
- Assist with investor reporting
- Management of company money market deposits
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Highly-motivated and pro-active self-starter
- Ability to work to tight deadlines