Finance Analyst - Russian
Finance Analyst, Russian Speaker required - for FTSE100 Pharma Business!
£40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Investigo is currently recruiting for a qualified Finance Analyst for a Blue Chip Pharma business to join their growing finance team. This is a fantastic role that offers a newly qualified accountant a great opportunity to join a dynamic finance environment with excellent career progression opportunities. This role will be responsible for business partnering with clusters in Russian speaking countries and markets to provide budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting to the finance leadership team.
- Forecasting, planning and analysis activities for designated stakeholders within Business Unit Finance
- Business Partnering with various stakeholders within the Russian speaking clusters within the consumer division
- Business Plan support and analysis
- Data analysis and trend and forecast reporting
- Quarter close and standard reporting
- Leading or participating in status or team meetings and providing regular updates and decision support to the leadership team
- University graduate (minimum 2:1)
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 0-2 years post-qualification experience of working for a multinational business
- FP&A and Finance Business Partnering experience required within multinational organisation
- Needs to be fluent in Russian (this is non-negotiable)
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to interact with and influence senior management