Client Facing Accountant
Are you AAT qualified or studying towards ACCA or ACA? Have you got experience in a client facing role? Do you have excellent reconciliation and trouble shooting skills? If so we would love to speak with you.
A great opportunity has arisen to work for fast growth practice, based in a great location in London. They offer global financial solutions ranging from Market Strategy and Tax Advisory to Structured Products, Funds and Tax Efficient Investments.The culture of customer care has attracted ex-employees of large, professional services firms.
You will be Providing support to a number of clients in the tech, fin tech and hospitality industries. These clients are largely based in London and range from app developers, start-ups and fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- ACCA or ACA Studier
- Excellent Excel skills
- Excellent reconciliation and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of Xero
Responsibilities as a Client Facing Accountant:
- Full range of bookkeeping duties, including purchase ledger, sales ledger, Understanding and application of double entry
- Understand VAT requirements, concepts and calculations
- Ensure year end files are complete with backup schedules
- Assist in preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Annual accounts production
- Annual corporation tax returns
- Develop working relationships with client
- Use excellent written and oral communication
The role will pay up to £40,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.