Finance Projects Accountant
A meticulous and proactive Finance Projects Accountant with experience in external reporting and managing process improvements is required on a 12 month contract based in Berkshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large organisation currently going through a significant period of change and to be an integral part of a high profile finance team.
The Finance Projects Accountant will be covering a variety of areas ranging from external reporting through managing the control environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Managing external relationships of the business
- Assisting with year-end reporting deliverables
- Developing the controls framework
- Reviewing and monitoring of Group intercompany mismatches for month end
- Dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders up to director level
The Finance Projects Accountant will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with knowledge of IFRS and FRS 101 and inquisitive, analytic approach with excellent problem solving skills. You will have exposure to engaging and influencing a variety of high-level stakeholders.