Our client, a global aviation organisation based in Crawley are seeking a qualified, technically strong, Financial Accountant to join their diverse and successful team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Analyse month end value & expenditure accruals
* Accountable for ensuring the organisations capital allowance position is continuously improved
* Deliver excellent technical accounting advice
* Identify and efficiently apply accounting / tax treatments to investment conclusions
* Manage and evaluate expenditure and fixed asset accounting
* Chase continuous development of processes and reporting & data analysis
* Apply commercial/operational knowledge to scrutinise any unfamiliar patterns
ou will have the following skillset:
* Newly qualified ACA/ACCA from a Top 4 practice
* Strong technical knowledge (IFRS/UK GAAP)
* Knowledge of capital allowances corporation tax would be desirable
* Strong communication and written skills
* Good analytical skills
* Experience working with senior managers
As well as having a competitive basic salary and a range of fantastic extra benefits, there is a real opportunity for the right candidate to really influence and to add to a company experiencing strong growth and increasing its already accelerated market share.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.