My client is a fast growing SME, a leader in their field. As a result of ongoing expansion the company is seeking to recruit an ambitious Management Accountant to take control of the day to day accounts function. The role will report to and work closely with the Finance Director.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a proactive Management Accountant seeking the next step in their career development
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, supporting commentary and analysis
- Development of month end processes and reporting
- Co-ordinating the annual Budget and forecast process and analysis
- Preparation of cash-flow forecasts
- Production of UK VAT and other tax reporting
- Providing Finance support and commercial guidance to the wider management nteam
- To take on project work and drive profit improvement throughout the business.
Ideally you will be recently qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with good all round accounts experience, excellent numerical and analytical skills, attention to detail and with a focus on delivering accurate information to tight deadlines. You also need to be able to demonstrate sound commercial awareness and business acumen.
25 days holiday, free on site parking, pension.
This is a great opportunity to work for a highly successful business which offers a rewarding career within a fast paced and challenging environment.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you.