Quality Assurance Lead
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Quality Assurance Lead for a global business based in the North West. The organisation that we're representing are currently going through an extensive transformation programme and are looking for a career interim to head up the quality control function and manage a small team of testers.
Reporting directly into the one of the many Programme Director the Quality Assurance Lead that we're looking to recruit will specialise in the following areas:
- Lead a small testing team & ensure that all quality targets are met
- Production of design documents and ensuring that specifications are of high quality
- Ensure that all test tools are in place and quality controls are of sufficient levels
- Work across the programme to ensure that quality levels are consistent
- Production of test exit reports
- Liaise with the business and relevant stakeholders to ensure that quality levels are maintained
Candidates wishing to apply for these roles will have an exceptionally strong Quality Assurance background and will have managed teams of testers. The candidate will ideally have worked across a range of sectors (ideally within professional services) within both medium and large multi-site businesses. The interim will have experience of working on a systems implementation and will have a proven delivery background. Candidates will need to be a self starter who can pick up a project quickly and work with a range of stakeholders. Specific quality assurance skills are a must as the programme has high levels of complexity and a tight delivery deadline.