My client is one of the fastest growing gaming technology companies in the UK, and they are currently looking for a Finance Analyst to join their finance team. They increased their headcount by 40 people this year alone and are on a steady growth making this an amazing opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual. The company is based in Bromley. The ideally candidate will be studying towards their qualification, and will be looking for career progression within a company set to be a giant in the gaming industry.
- Ownership and development of program financial models
- Driving financial performance analysis and reporting at a customer level
- Streamline program reporting processes and explain monthly variances
- Supporting FP&A activities including Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet review and variance analysis to ensure revenue and costs are classified correctly through management reporting
- Business Partner with key functions, particularly program management, commercial and supply chain, to ensure alignment of financial assumptions.
- Support both new business proposals and organic business growth opportunities.
- Sensitivity analysis to assess impacts of operational decisions
- Managing forecast versions within the financial consolidation system
- Continuous development of systems, financial modelling, profitability and cost analysis to improve controls, efficiency and align to latest business requirement
- Assist the Snr Program finance analyst with internal and external audit requirements
- Ad-hoc analysis as required
- Must be studying towards an accountancy qualification
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confidence and ability to challenge & question information
- Can demonstrate commercial acumen
- Ideally with publishing experience