Senior Financial Controller
An opportunity exists for a Senior Financial Controller within the Legal Entity Control area of a global Investment Bank to take ownership and manage the P&L reporting function of the Banks largest entity in their EMEA region.
- Managing the timely delivery of P&L results of the main EU broker dealer entity for monthly and quarterly reporting submitted to senior management, the audit committee, the board and regulators in the UK and USA.
- Managing the production of the monthly due diligence reporting and analytical review of P&L movements under both UK and US GAAP to support and verify the P&L results
- Management of three direct reports
- Co-ordinate monthly interest income and expense due diligence reporting Preparation of quarterly statistical reporting
- Preparation of quarterly PBT forecasts for the Tax Department
- Assisting with general analysis and process improvement initiatives across the LEC function and legal The role provides an excellent exposure to a broad range of financial issues, corporate governance and product accounting and involves regular interaction with a varied range of groups.
- Strong management and planning skills
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Highly committed and self-motivated.
- High regard for attention to detail and
- Must be confident and have strong communication
- Providing timely, accurate and professional responses in a deadline driven role is one of the main focuses of the
- Strong verbal and written skills are
- The ability to work in a team environment is
- Pro-active in solving ad hoc requests/issues.
- Experience or managing a small team
- Experience of managing the full reporting function in either a Product Control or Legal Entity capacity
- Banking experience ideally with an understanding of Investment Banking products
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Senior Financial Controller please apply now with your CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.