Senior Internal Auditor
£38,000-£42,000 + Car allowance
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a UK wide service business to help find a Senior Internal Auditor and you will be part of a high calibre team with regular exposure to senior executives and Board members.
- Develop audit programs by determining the audit objectives, procedures and internal controls required to ensure that Company policies and procedures are operating as management intends.
- Adopt a risk based audit approach, identifying and understanding the key finance and operational risks, processes and mitigating controls over a series of processes across finance and other business functions
- Communicate audit findings to various levels of Management, including drafting the audit report, agreeing the content with key stakeholders and presenting findings at the audit close meeting
- Keep abreast of changes in audit and accounting professional standards and recommend modifications to strategies and annual plan as necessary
- Conduct and report on special projects and investigations as required
- Liaise with a range of individuals across all levels of Management at operating units and Divisions / Functions to effectively plan and deliver audits.
- Ad hoc projects or reviews that may be required in response to issues or concerns raised.
- The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / IIA) with a background in external or internal audit.
- You will have trained within a Big 4 / Top 10 Practice or have progressed through industry in a financial accounting or internal audit capacity.