Marks Sattin are working with one of the UKs largest distributors in their field. The company invests heavily in its infrastructure and prides itself on the quality of its people. They invest heavily in their staff offering training which is second to none, they also have an excellent pension offering and rewards package.
As a Property Accountant you will manage the day to day requirements of the Finance function by ensuring that all property related financial issues are properly accounted for.
As part of this role you will:
- Ensure that financial information reflects the Property Development's understanding of the business.
- Monthly processing of rent and rent free journals.
- Reconciliation and analysis of property related balance sheet accounts.
- Identify and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Monthly forecasting.
- Direct liaison between finance and property teams.
- Complete half year and year end statutory reporting.
- Supervision and coaching of balance sheet clerk.
The right person for the role will:
- Have good knowledge of balance sheets.
- Appreciate the need for audit quality accounting.
- Be pro-active and demonstrate initiative.
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Confident and persuasive communicator.
- Part Qualified Accountant - final stages (ACCA / CIMA)
Please apply with your up-to-date CV to be considered for this excellent, commercial and progressive opportunity.