This role supports clients with a wide range of services including preparation of annual and management accounts and statutory audits. Our clients are diverse and include several specialist sectors: medical practices, farms, agriculture, not for profit entities, education and dynamic growing owner managed businesses. The team works together to support and challenge each other to exceed clients expectations.
- you'll produce accurate financial data processing for all clients and proactively following up outstanding items as required
- you'll take responsibility for the production of management accounts, VAT returns, year-end accounts and Corporation tax returns for portfolio of clients
- you'll identify, plan and set priorities in line with commercial, customer and client demands to ensure services are provided
- you'll demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing business conditions and workloads
Who we're looking for:
you'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and
unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
you'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we
do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters
from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
you'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to
optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
you'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions,
listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- you'll be part qualified/qualified ACA/ACCA (or equivalent) with experience in accounting practice
- you'll have core accounting experience in management accounts, VAT, year end and tax
- you'll have previous experience of managing a portfolio of clients and being adaptable to deal with a variety queries
- you'll have working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- you'll have the ability to prioritise and plan effectively, adopting a logical and methodical approach in order to meet tight deadlines.