Property Accountant / Bookkeeper - OUR CLIENT is a growing specialist Real Estate financial and accounting company, who outsource all of their clients financial needs to allow them more time to focus on the commercial aspects of their business. As the business is expanding, they are now looking to take on an additional Property Accountant to work closely within the practice and on a portfolio of designated residential property developments clients.
THE ROLE will involve the following:
- Preparing the management accounts (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cashflow and notes) for residential development companies.
- Managing the year-end audit process for the companies under you control.
- Posting journals.
- Preparing VAT returns on a periodic basis.
- Verifying subcontractors for CIS.
- Preparing CIS returns where required.
- Assisting in the preparation of loan compliance schedules.
- Assisting in the preparation of tax computations.
- Managing the purchase ledger.
THE PERSON: You MUST possess a solid accounting background with experience to P&L/balance sheet level and be part-qualified or recently ACA/ACCA qualified with experience reporting under FRS102 and IFRS. You should have solid 'hands on' experience and be used to working with Excel and accounting systems e.g. Sage experience would be preferred. You will be able to work with and learn from others, whilst driving forward your own ideas. Previous CIS experience would also advantageous.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.