An exciting opportunity to become the Financial Accountant within a growing business. The role will be based in the company's European Headquarters near Newport.
Our client is a global organisation currently experiencing exciting growth.
This is an exciting and broad Financial Accounting opportunity due to the positive growth and changes the company is experiencing.
You will be a key player within the Finance function, responsible for the weekly, monthly and quarterly financial and management reporting across the European Treasury function, including 5 Company Entities.
In addition you will be responsible for preparing the Statutory Accounts and monthly Tax and Interest computations while ensuring full regulatory compliance standards are met.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Financial Accounting experience, preferably in a treasury environment
- Degree level and have completed fundamental level of A.C.C.A. Qualification
- Excel skills (v-look ups, pivot tables)
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-active and energetic with a need to deliver results
- Attention to detail, High ethical standards
- Ability to focus on results and solve problems
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure, multi-task and be flexible
£35,000 Basic + Benefits