Purchase Ledger Assistant
Purchase Ledger Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Location: Envirogen Water Technologies Limited, Ledbury, Herefordshire
Salary: Range £18-20k, depending on experience
About Envirogen Group:
Envirogen are one of the global leaders in industrial water and wastewater treatment and processing solutions. We solve complex challenges relating to water availability and quality and help our customers to increase productivity, reduce costs and meet environmental and sustainability targets.
We do this through offering:
• Best in class technology
• Expertise in design, project management and engineering
• World class manufacturing capability
About Envirogen Water Technologies Limited and the role:
The business, a successful medium sized industrial water and wastewater treatment division of Envirogen Group has seen rapid growth over the last three years, which is set to continue. As a result of this expansion, the European CFO is looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join the UK finance team. The role is based in our office just outside Ledbury and involves working as part of a small team, but also in regular contact with many wider remote-working business contacts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to develop their career and grow with the company. Well organised, personable and confident, you will be expected to have excellent communication skills and to have the ability to work well and positively with the team and other colleagues. The business requires somebody able to work well under pressure, to get the best results for the business. Previous relevant sector experience in manufacturing is not essential for this role, but it would be desirable.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Play an integral part in the month-end, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Ensure that purchase invoices are approved and process them timely and accurately
- Assist finance team colleagues during the month-end reporting period
- Process expense claims and credit card transactions
- Ensure that colleagues are receipting Purchase orders timely
- Handle supplier and colleague queries effectively
- All other duties as reasonably requested by the European CFO.
- Minimum of 2 years purchase ledger experience.
- Competent IT skills, in particular in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Sage Line 50 experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communicator
- Pleasant and confident telephone manner
- Very good administration and organisational skills.
For information on the Group and Company, visit: www.envirogengroup.com