A Part Time requirement for a Qualified Management Accountant has arisen with my South Manchester based client. The company specialises in providing financial planning solutions to their clients from insurances to investment advice. This role will give you full autonomy of the accounts of the company while reporting directly into the MD in a relaxed, professional environment.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for the day to day running of the accounts department including preparing monthly management accounts, budgeting and forecasting, bank reconciliation, debtor ledgers, cash flow, commission reconciliation, VAT, and quarterly forecasting etc.
The ideal Management Accountant will be commercially minded and willing to get involved with the payroll, credit control and general running of the department.
The Management Accountant will be expected to:
- Be confident in working with management accounts as stated above
- Able to present to senior stakeholders and department managers including the MD
- Be happy to assist all areas of the department with ad hoc duties
- Be commercially minded and willing to go above and beyond where required
- Be competent using Sage50 and Excel to an intermediate level
This is a part time role offering 3 days per week with a salary of £26k (pro rata) depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA.
If this role is of interest then please do reply with your up to date CV and I will give you a call in due course to discuss your application.