Assistant Financial Accountant
An opportunity has arisen for a part qualified individual to join this successful, high end retailer on a permanent basis as an Assistant Financial Accountant. The role will responsible for credit control, fixed assets, balance sheets and intercompany accounts.
Working in a small finance team, you will be working directly under the Financial Controller who is looking for someone who is capable of working on their own initiative but who will also want to learn from a senior individual to better their career progression.
- Credit control - 3 currency ledgers
- Aged Debtors Reports
- Preparation of monthly sales reports
- Responsible for prepayments and accruals schedules including journal preparation and posting
- Monthly reconciliation of various balance sheet accounts
- Intercompany related transactions
- Statutory reporting
- Month end FX revaluation
This is a fantastic opportunity for a progressive individual who is currently studying their ACCA/CIMA who has previous experience working in a similar role.