ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting a specialist manufacturing company based in the West Midlands to recruit a Financial Controller. The successful candidate will be either a qualified accountant or an individual who is very close to completion of an accountancy qualification, they will need a strong academic background and commercial appreciation.
- Production of monthly accounts, financial packs and year-end accounts
- Sage accounting for purchase, sales and cash transactions
- Stock and Forex reconciliations
- Quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Liaising with finance and non-finance teams including Treasury, Audit and IT
- Managing bank facilities
- Ad hoc duties when required
- To be close to completion or have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Experience of line management within commercial operations
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ideally have experience or knowledge of foreign currency accounting
An excellent opportunity for a determined and trustworthy individual to advance their current skill set and grow within a company by supporting colleagues and be able to deliver accurate information for tight deadlines.