Opportunity to join a Top 10 leading firm in Reading, working with hard working like minded people that want to succeed.
A leading top 10 firm based in Reading, are a well-established practice; covering outsourcing, accounting, audit and assurance, business advisory, corporate finance, forensic and litigation, tax and VAT services.
Our client also provides a great opportunity for client exposure with a client base that covers the length and breadth of the country, as well as having an International branch covering clients both in the UK and internationally
This firm looks after its staff. They put a lot of effort into ensuring they feel rewarded and providing opportunity for career progression. You will have the opportunity to work closely with your colleagues in their regional offices to provide a seamless service to clients, wherever they are located.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within an ambitious firm? If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen in our Outsourcing department. Within this role you will plan and manage a portfolio of clients and assist in the technical and career development of junior team members.
· Professional qualification (ACA / ACCA or equivalent) is required
· Relevant experience, gained in a similar management role - ideally from practice environment
· Solid accountancy experience required, including in-depth knowledge of FRS 102
· Competent using MS Office Word and Excel
· Excellent people management and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure with accuracy and focus
· Demonstrates excellent analytical and research skills
· Good team member who can encourage, develop and support others at all levels
· Experience of preparing quotes and proposals for new work
Top 10 firm