Are you a finance professional who speaks German or Swiss German? Do you have experience of Swiss GAAP?
We are currently recruiting for a rapidly growing company in Central London who deal with international clients. They are looking for a Finance Manager who can come on board and take control of the Swiss accounts.
The ideal candidate will be qualified by experience or hold an accountancy qualification and will have experience of Swiss financial reporting and experience of managing a team, Experience of working for a global business with an understanding of transfer pricing and intercompany transactions is desirable. If you have experience of working for an SME this would be viewed favourably.
The successful applicant with be responsible for the Company subsidiary in Switzerland. The role will be the key support for the management team in Zurich as they develop a major contract with a view to substantial business growth in the future.
Key aspects of the role:
- Statutory and management reporting for our Swiss subsidiary
- Controllership of Swiss payroll, accounts payable & receivable and cash flow.
- Reporting branch performance for monthly Group management accounts
- Budget and target setting for the Swiss business
- Reporting and compliance with Swiss regulatory and Tax authorities
- Front line financial analysis and support for all client account management and business development in Switzerland.
- Managing on the ground our finance processes and systems as the business grows.
- Controlling financial and non-financial metrics & knowledge base.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.