Role: Financial Controller
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
An excellent opportunity for a French or Arabic speaker has arisen in Crawley for a market leading business. The most important part of this role is to provide analysis, advice and financial/strategic support as you'll work as a business partner, and you'll be responsible for financial reporting for the Middle East/Africa.
Responsibilities of Financial Controller
- Lead Region Middle East & Africa in terms of business control and manage a team of controllers
- Responsible for the business control in business unit Middle East
- Being a business partner
- Dealing with customers from a business control aspect
- Responsible for Project Control
- Financial reporting in group accounting/reporting system
- Produce monthly financial reports, ongoing forecasting and financial analysis
- Cash Management
- Manage budgeting, forecast process
- Financial analysis providing commentary and analysis of results
- Implement cost control measures
Requirements of Financial Controller
- Senior Business Controller, with track record and several years' experience in a similar role
- CIMA/ACCA preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.