£27,492 - £29,682
To ensure that the finance department provides an excellent level of service to both internal and external customers, to assist in the overall financial management of the organisation and the creation of a secure internal control environment and to produce high quality, timely financial management information.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD IDEALLY HAVE
- Degree / Higher level Accounting Qualification
- Computer Literate and Adept with MS Office Applications Excel and Word
- In excess of two years’ experience as Management Accountant
- High numerical skills
- Ability to work to tight timescales and maintain deadline
- Understanding of spreadsheets and bespoke accounting packages
- Flexible in approach to work / Effective Time Management Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Please note: CVs are not accepted, applications forms can be downloaded from our website which you will be redirected to when clicking apply.
If you require any further information please visit our website for full job description and personal specification.
St Basils is committed to a policy of ensuring equality of opportunity in employment for all, and to taking action to avoid discrimination.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for our vacancies.