Our Client is a prestigious, well known and very successful investment management firm, currently looking for a highly motivated, hard-working individual to join their property fund service team. Our Client offers expert, tailored training as well as the opportunity for purposeful career progression within investment management, an excellent opportunity encompassing accounting, financial control and oversight services in relation to UK and Institutional funds.
The Role includes but is not limited to:
- Production and dispatch of daily, weekly and monthly pricing returns to agreed formats within agreed deadline.
- Production of audit information for the funds.
- Supporting Senior Associate in his accounting, financial control and oversight duties in relation to UK Retail and Institutional funds managed by the firm.
- Operation and documentation of daily, monthly and quarterly balance sheet controls, including challenging numbers and detailed analytical review.
- Liaising with other parties involved in the end-to-end operating model (administrators etc.) to ensure business processes are designed, implemented and operated to support the requirements of the financial reporting processes.
- Liaising with Property Managers and Property Accountants to obtain and challenge information received and processed to ensure the accuracy and completeness and all pricing and financial returns in respect of the assigned funds.
- Liaising with Fund and Asset Managers to understand the underlying transactions and ensure appropriate financial operation of the funds/investments.
- Provision of financial information to Group Tax.
The Person should possess strong analytical skills, be communicative, very numerical and approachable. Applicants will be studying towards or starting to work towards an ACA/ACCA qualification. Candidates will be degree/AAT qualified and will be required to work on ad-hoc project basis.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.