A high growth private equity-backed professional services business is searching for a Finance Director to work closely with the CEO, PE investors and other key stakeholders to help drive the business forward. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, high-growth business and help deliver a successful exit. They are genuinely open to candidates making their first step up to CFO, so a real opportunity for someone who wants to become a private equity CFO.
As the Finance Director, you will provide great quality commercial and strategic analysis to provide the business and board with the information to help them make key decisions about:
- Pricing and commercial agreements
- Customer acquisition
- Return on investment across the business with recommendations to the board including marketing spend
- Growing the franchisee network and maintaining effective working relationships with existing franchises
This opportunity involves preparing annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statuary returns. Additionally, you will provide timely, accurate boards packs and monthly MI, as well as building a strong working relationship with investors.
Furthermore you will ensure best-in-class processes, systems and regulatory compliance and prepare annual budgets and forecasts, manage working capital and annual statutory returns.
To apply for this role you will:
- Likely come from an on line or B2C business where customer acquisition and marketing ROI is key.
- Exposure to private equity investors is preferred, either as number one or supporting a CFO.
- Be a strong business partner, who can work closely with founders and can challenge and bring rigour to their approach.
- Have commercial, strategic mindset.
- Enjoy challenging the common orthodoxy and can provide the analysis to back up commercial decisions.
- Have strong modelling skills.
- Have a change-driven, proactive approach.