Finance Manager - Real Estate - Our Client are a boutique investment management firm focusing on alternative real estate assets in the UK, they are rapidly expanding and will be virtually doubling in size towards the end of Q4, beginning of Q1 2018. The currently hold a multi-million pound fund and as a result of success and growth have created a new role for a hands on Finance Manager with a broad range of experience to join the team.
- Ensuring the trial balance is up-to-date and preparing monthly/quarterly profit and loss, balance sheet and bank covenant reports from data provided by the various operations' finance teams.
- Preparing and reviewing budgets and analysis of actuals against budget.
- Preparing year end statutory accounts.
- Liaising with auditors and assistance with the statutory audit and year-end consolidations.
- Attendance at the trading assets, to oversee and assist the finance teams, as required.
- Liaising with the property managers regarding asset performance.
- Assisting with the compilation of quarterly reports, for submission to the ultimate investors.
- Reviewing of quarterly group VAT returns and corporate filing.
- Overseeing the treasury function.
- Preparing management account.
- Reviewing cashflow and assisting with forecasting and budgeting.
- Processing and reviewing creditors, debtors to ensure timely payments and receipts.
- Assisting the company with project work such as monitoring developments and assisting with investment appraisals.
- Reviewing accounts and ensuring sync with Sage Line 50.
- Assisting with payroll and overseeing the payment runs.
- Getting involved with transactional work when required such as general ledger, inputting information on to the accounting system and carrying out bank reconciliations.
The Person: MUST have an Accounting qualifications and at least 1-2 years PQE experience in the industry. The incumbent will also be proficient using SAGE Line 50 and will have broad accounting experience ideally working for a small firm where they were involved with junior level accounting as well as preparing management and statutory accounts. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a small team environment and thrives in a rapidly changing environment to take a broad role with great career progression.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.