OUR CLIENT is a successful, expanding real estate investment firm searching for ambitious individuals to fill the role of Management Accountant. Our client has cemented itself as a trusted and reputable name within the real estate industry by maintaining fantastic employee and customer relations. They invest in UK commercial real estate across the country with their partners who are global businesses and HNWIs. Due to its growth, they are looking to add to its already highly experienced and multi-disciplined team. The initial focus of the role will be dedicated toward an exciting real estate project, representing a unique chance for the right candidate to acquire long-term responsibility working within a prestigious and profitable company.
The Role - The desired candidate should be highly motivated and should expect to undertake but not be limited to:
- Be responsible for producing monthly management accounts for internal and external reporting purposes.
- Review and report on anomalies on the financial data/variance analysis from the external Operations Manager.
- Maintain capex schedules and alert Asset Managers re any variances.
- Report on cash flow forecasts from the external Operations Manager, reconciling with bank statements.
- Manage bank debt repayments and loan servicing.
- Liaise with auditors including preparation of audit file.
- Ensure VAT records/supporting documents are up to date.
- Computing accruals and prepayments.
- Producing KPI reports.
The Person: The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years' relevant hotels, hospitality, leisure or real estate experience and be ACCA/CIMA part-qualified/qualified or be qualified by experience. The incumbent will be would be hardworking, highly numeric and have a good working knowledge of Excel including pivot tables as well as a good understanding of SAGE or similar system. Applicants should have strong communication and organisational skills and be able to co-ordinate work with the external service providers.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.