Financial Accountant - Real Estate Development. Our Client is a growing investment banking and real estate development firm based in London and are active within the residential market. This is a new venture for the company with their portfolio continuously growing. They are now looking to fill a newly created position of a Financial Accountant.
The Role: Reporting to the Financial Controller, this person will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team, the duties are as follows.
- Preparing the statutory accounts in accordance with UK GAAP.
- Producing management reports.
- Assisting with the real estate investment transaction,
- Setting up SPV's and overseeing the VAT and Tax matters in relation to investments made by the company.
- Supporting the Finance manager with the preparation and maintenance of the financial records, payroll and so forth.
- Ensuring that the accounting cycle is prepared monthly or quarterly depending on the Lenders requirements
- Ensuring that all the financial administration is governed correctly throughout the organisation.
- Implementing and improving the financial procedures with technology.
- Providing strategic input on the financial matters to senior staff members
- Administering the Internal and external regulatory compliance.
The Person MUST have a minimum of 3 years' experience from a top firm within real estate including investment, development finance or construction firms. The incumbent will be a fully qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) with strong SPV and Tax experience. The candidate must possess strong MS office skills specifically advanced Excel experience, as well as excellent written, verbal communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. Real Estate/ development experience is a must.
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.