Qualified Accountant with CASS Experience
Our client is a market leading Peer to Peer Lender who are currently experiencing 100% year on year growth. They are seeking a highly experienced CASS qualified Accountant to be their CF10a Officer in there growing office in Hampshire. Specialise in providing bridging & development finance to property professionals, with funding provided by our established peer to peer crowd funded investment platform.
- Maintaining the business books and records of the company.
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Preparing annual statutory accounts and supporting the annual audit process.
- Maintaining and posting accruals for corporation tax.
- Assisting with identifying and posting IFRS to US GAAP adjustments.
- Liaising with Regulatory, Treasury and Clearing functions for liquidity, capital and custody requirements.
- Supporting the preparation of daily regulatory capital calculations.
- Developing functional business requirements to enhance existing financial accounting, controls and operational systems, and to meet the requirements of new products or changes to accounting standards
- Interface with other groups within the firm to ensure controls are maintained when changes to process or infrastructure occur
- Qualified UK Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- CASS experience
- Knowledge of IFRS Accounting Standards
- Driven self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills, as this role requires extensive global interaction and independent work
- Relevant accounting knowledge and experience in working with property industry
- Good communication skills with ability to influence/challenge and interact with senior stakeholders and to cooperate with colleagues with different seniority levels
The candidate will need to have experience in CASS and CF10A – our client our willing to pay for the certificate depending on the right applicant.