Group FP&A Manager
Churchill Howard are working with a global organisation to recruit a Group FP&A Manager to support their UK businesses. This is an ideal opportunity that will see you working across divisional FDs - driving enhanced FP&A at a consolidated Group level. The ideal individual will have experience of delivering consolidated FP&A within a large organisation and be looking to progress their career within a market leading brand.
- Managing relationships with divisional FDs; ensuring timely delivery of required information
- Challenging and influencing senior financial stakeholders to ensure quality of information being received
- Preparation of consolidated reporting, planning and analysis
- Presenting 'up line' to Group and Exec level stakeholders
- Team management and leadership
In return, you'll have exposure to each management team across the UK businesses, enabling you to develop relationships that will facilitate your next move within the organisation. They are renowned for developing their people, offering personal and professional development to support your goals. In addition, the business has a reputation for offering flexible working and tailoring a work / life balance to your unique requirements.
Add this to a great starting salary, generous bonus and a leading benefits package - coupled with working for a market leader - and it makes for an excellent career opportunity.
Apply now in confidence.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.