Senior Finance Analyst
A qualified and experienced Senior Finance Analyst is required by a global leader in automotive seating, to join their Transfer Pricing team in Bristol, known formally as a Senior Finance Analyst Transfer Pricing.
Working within a global Transfer Pricing group of 11 people led from the UK, the successful Senior Finance Analyst will have exposure to a broad range of transfer pricing matters. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recently qualified accountant/CTA to develop advisory skills in a large multinational environment.
Previous transfer pricing experience is not required, but a genuine interest in understanding the commercial drivers of the automotive business, coupled with strong analytical skills means this Senior Finance Analyst role could be a springboard to any number of future possibilities both inside the organisation and beyond.
Senior Finance Analyst main responsibilities and deliverables:
- Support the analysis and implementation of optimized transfer pricing strategies across all intercompany transactions including intellectual property, tangible goods, intragroup services and related party financing transactions in a manner consistent with regulatory standards including OECD and BEPS initiatives.
- Support the analysis of business transactions from a transfer pricing perspective e.g. M&A activities, relations with JV partners and commercial transactions involving multiple internal parties.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the business finance and operations personnel in order to develop deep understanding of the business, analyse transfer pricing matters, and respond to queries.
- Contribute towards the successful completion of corporate income tax audits that include transfer pricing matters.
Senior Finance Analyst Candidate Portfolio:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience.
- Professional certification such as ACA, ACCA and CTA, or similar international certifications required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a financial discipline in a major advisory firm or large multinational business environment.
- Ability to travel internationally is essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Access & PowerPoint) required.
- Good financial reporting knowledge required.
- Excellent analytic skills with close attention to detail for use in the preparation, interpretation and/or presentation of financial data required.
- Excellent oral and written communication, in English, is essential.
- Transfer Pricing, Corporate and/or International Tax experience desirable.
- Other language skills an advantage.
- US GAAP knowledge desirable, other international GAAP (IFRS) and local GAAP knowledge an advantage.
- ERP systems knowledge (including SAP R/3, HFM and Oracle) an advantage.
- Excellent salary depending on experience
- 26 Days annual holiday + Bank Holidays
- Location Bristol
- Voluntary Benefits – money off restaurants, high street shopping, holidays etc.
- Cycle 2 Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme; Global career opportunities