Finance Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
Finance Business Partner
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Aligned Company Benefits
Birmingham plus travel to regional offices
As the UK's leading and most diverse real estate advisory-led business, we offer our clients a service that spans the entire property lifecycle from strategy and planning, through to delivery and management.
Our approach is different to other property companies. Our emphasis lies in offering the right advice and then supporting it with a range of services capable of supporting a project from 'inception to delivery'. This approach, coupled with our perspective to look beyond real estate, enables us to build long-term relationships with our clients. We have a current vacancy in our Accounts department for a Finance Business Partner to join our delivery and outcome focussed team.
This high profile role provides the opportunity for an individual to add value and influence change across all levels of the organisation.
- Driving operational profitability of the organisation through the identification of risks and opportunities ensuring potential investments are realised and maximised
- Preparation of future strategic business proposals as well as analysis of previous, current and future trading
- Influencing at Director level across the business.
Tasks include (though not exhaustive):
- Annual budgeting & business plans
- Reviewing opportunities for growth , acquisition analysis and support
- Cost management/reduction
- Salary & bonus collation & review in conjunction with HR
- Monthly and annual forecasts fees & salaries
- Monthly divisional/business unit meetings
- WIP reviews
- Director training (finance)
- Client pitches / contract management
- Capacity analysis & reporting
- Cash collection and management reporting
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with an excellent academic record, possess excellent analytical skills, as well as extensive business partnering experience and the ability to influence senior management.
- A qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- At least 3 years' hands on experience of management accounting and business partnering, including working with financial systems, and the production of monthly management accounts and an annual budget
- A confident and outgoing personality with the ability to explain financial issues clearly
- A strong business partner to non-finance staff on many initiatives including managing budgets on large programmes, pricing proposals and the preparation of monthly financial reports
- Extensive experience of providing financial analysis with clear management information to support business decisions
- The ability to work accurately with both an eye for detail, and to understand the big picture
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and proactive