Senior Internal Auditor Sox
Axiom are partnering a multinational business in the Surrey area, the business is in the top 20 of their Sector by revenue with strong growth year on year.
The task will be to deliver internal audit assignments within the EMEA Region in accordance with the Department’s Quality Standard Charter and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Professional Standards. In addition, the Senior Internal Auditors should carry out other non-audit tasks as directed.
The Senior Internal Auditors should be able to contribute to and deliver:
- Audit assignment planning
- Audit assignment risk assessment
- Audit assignment fieldwork and testing schedules
- Production of draft internal audit reports
- Engagement with auditee management and staff to assist in the clearance and issuance of reports.
The Senior Internal Auditors should perform issue tracking and follow up audit work.
Supporting the Senior Internal Audit Managers on tasks such as Annual Planning, Risk Assessments, Quality initiatives etc.
Contribute to team discussions and perform ad hoc tasks as directed.
This is not an exhaustive list but is designed to encapsulate the principal deliverables.
- Results-orientated self-starter who must be able to work without direct supervision
- Pro-active problem solver
- Excellent technical auditing ability and analytical skills
- Working to challenging timelines
- Ability to communicate conceptually detailed and complex information effectively and professionally with a wide range of people
- Ability to produce well written draft internal audit reports and other summary information
- Knowledge of Internal Auditing Professional Standards
- Candidates must be willing to travel (up to 50%) – within EMEA region primarily.
- CCAB or Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience within an Internal or External Audit environment
- Internal Audit (Business controls), Risk Management, Controls and Assurance, SOX Testing, Compliance
- Experienced at cultivating key business relationships and influencing to drive results