Are you able to work proficiently & autonomously in a fast paced environment? Are you able to prepare full management accountants? Do you want to work for an exciting business where no 2 days are the same? If yes, we have the perfect role for you.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an established and exciting media business, based in a great location in central London. They have a huge presence in the entertainment, music and sports sectors, offering a wide range of services from accounting to career management and career advice.
The purpose of the role will be to create accurate and timely management accounts and manage day-to-day queries from departments and principally the Sports' division. To complete budgeting and forecasting through liaising with directors and department heads.
Do you pride yourself on the following skills?
- Excellent organisation, communication and administration skills
- Able to work proficiently and autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
This will be a varied role and you will enjoy completing duties which include:
- Complete accurate management accounts in a timely manner including income and balance sheet files
- Complete budget and forecasting processes
- Prepare divisional reporting analysis files to review the department's performance
- Prepare detailed financial reports to share with the business explaining the financial performance of the department.
The role will pay up to £35,000 for the right candidate, so If you have the right skills and experience for this role then please apply today. We are looking forward to conducting interviews.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.