Commercial Finance Manager
The Consultancy Group are recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager for a highly acquisitive and ambitious global media group. Reporting into the Commercial FD this role business partners divisional heads in analysing business performance and supporting new business development activity.
- Act as strategic business partner for stakeholders at all levels including MDs, Divisional Leads and the Sales and Marketing team
- Develop and improve management reporting packs and commercial analysis
- Support with the production of rate cards, bonus and commission models and business case analysis
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting and long range planning process
- Report on key business trends and analyse commercial risks and opportunities
- Develop and present analysis of UK results and financial performance
- Support in the training and development of an Assistant Management Accountant
For success in this role you will be a fully qualified accountant with 0-2 years post qualified experience. You will have gained experience in a similar management accounts/commercial finance capacity, having closely partnered with non-finance stakeholders.