Interim Finance Consultant
Our client is an business services company that are growing rapidly. The Finance Director would like to engage an interim to assist
with a corporate finance project.
Duties will include:
- Pulling together commercial information from different areas of the business
- Communicating tailored data for external and internal stakeholders
- Interrogating sales data and customer profitability
- Modelling 3-5 year plan based on different assumptions
- Budgeting forcasting and analysis
- Building a data room
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within an entrepreneurial business with external investors. You will have been with a business that has gone through an exit or made acquisitions and have handled the confidential flow information through a data room.