Head of Finance / Finance Director
As an ambitious, tenacious and change focused finance leader our client will be interested in your vision and strategy for this Head of Finance position. As a leading FMCG group with some of the worlds most recognised brands in its portfolio they are entering an exciting period of change.
Based in the UK this position will be pivotal in the leadership of the organisation. Supporting stakeholders at all levels from board throughout commercial and operational functions you will be influencing and driving positive change. Supported by a board, leadership peer group and team you will be responsible for shaping finance as a true business partner for the future. Success of delivery will be paramount but you will be given the autonomy to create a culture and team that will ensure this.
As an integral part of the leadership team key responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing business strategy, working closely with the board and functional leaders.
- Leading strategic financial reviews to assess performance and challenge senior leaders to deliver consistent quarterly performance
- Developing and supporting a highly skilled, forward looking, commercially focused finance team
- Ensuring through rigorous management and challenge that capital spend plans deliver ROI and EBITDA contributions
- Supporting commercial teams in promotional and product launch campaigns providing insight and challenge
- Partnering as appropriate with international businesses to deliver global financial performance
- Delivering internal and external reporting requirements through the team in a highly accurate, timely and robust manner
- Enhancing the use of ERP systems across the group to ensure maximum benefit and collaboration between functions
This is an exceptional position that will appeal to the next generation of CFO. The ideal candidate will be passionate, tenacious and commercially competitive. You will demonstrate flexible and strong interpersonal skills and have a proven track record of driving performance to deliver consistent results. Your leadership skills will be exemplary and throughout your career you will have created and led world class finance functions.
If you are interested to discuss or apply for the position please contact our retained consultant Andrew Broster at Broster Buchanan via our Head of Research Lucy Tavender or apply here.