Assistant Financial Controller
Assistant Financial Controller - Central London
An exceptional business services organisation that has experienced a sustained level of exceptional growth in the last year is looking to hire a newly qualified (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) Assistant Financial Controller in to their Central London office on a permanent basis. The Assistant Financial Controller will play an integral part in the finance function and will report directly into the Financial Controller.
The Assistant Financial Controller will be responsible for the production of timely management and financial accounts,budgets and forecasting, bank reconciliations, VAT returns, expense approvals,payroll and other ad hoc responsibilities as designated by the FD. You will also be involved on the commercial finance side and be responsible for a managing a small team.
It is essential that applicants for the Assistant Financial Controller role meet the following criteria:
- recently or newly qualified CIMA, ACA, or ACCA
- an audit background from a small / mid tier practice firm would be advantageous
- previous management accounts experience
- familiarity with budgets and forecasting
- ability to work in a fast paced environment
-strong excel skills
- knowledge of UK GAAP
- ability to work to tight deadlines
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for somebody to gain some excellent experience within a thriving business. Interviews immediately!