Finance Analyst – Information Systems
Competitive + Benefits
For over 200 years Debenhams has been committed to attracting, retaining and developing the very best people in the industry to deliver the best experiences and products for our customers. We are constantly expanding in the UK, Internationally and Online and we need the best talent to help us achieve our goals!
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?
Level: Junior Management
Location: Taunton Support Centre, Park Street, Taunton, TA1 4DB
What you will be doing…
We are currently looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join our Finance team in our Support centre office in Taunton
This commercial role will be responsible for supporting our Information Systems division. Key stakeholders will include the Information Systems director, Head of Procurement and the Supply Chain & Technology Finance Business Partner.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Analysis of cost variances to forecast and understanding impact on budget
- Forecasting and accounting of the Systems Maintenance contracts and challenging contract owners to reduce costs
- Ensuring the monthly costs are properly accounted for
- Ensuring the spend on Systems capital projects is correctly accounted for
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
What you will bring…
We are looking for qualified CIMA/ACCA with a proven track record in similar commercial roles ideally within the Retail sector.
This role involves a high level of business partnering so you must feel confident being able to build relationships and deal confidently and effectively with people at all levels, including senior management. You will have good planning and organisational skills to manage to tight deadlines. Accuracy and an eye for detail is essential.
What you will get in return…
- Up to 25% discount in stores and online
- Access to external discounts and promotions through Perks@Debenhams
- 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Subsidised Restaurant