Cult Wines is an extraordinary success story. Celebrating their 10th anniversary in August of this year, the talented and dedicated team have seen their hard work rewarded with three consecutive years in the Times Fast Track 100 and recent recipients of a Queen's Award for Enterprise.
In order to oversee and facilitate future growth, they are looking to hire a talented Finance Director.
Details about the Client
Cult Wines offers private clients the chance to invest in fine wines. With over 2000 private clients in 69 countries they continue to grow in a market worth $5 billion dollars.
In 2017 Cult Wines continued their remarkable growth with turnover growing 70% on the previous year and forecasts predicting they will reach their target for 2020 two years early.
Having recently moved into brand new offices in London and a growing presence in Asia, Cult Wines look set to build on these strong foundations.
Detailed Job Description
The role of Finance Director will be an all-encompassing role. You will work very closely with the owners and form part of the senior management team helping to drive the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- working closely with the Chairman and Managing Director to deliver overall company strategy and performance
- lead and develop the finance team
- manage any fund-raising rounds
- maintain and develop external relationships with banks, HMRC, customers and finance partners
- commercially review new ventures and business opportunities
- oversee company investment in IT and e-commerce to facilitate company strategy
- oversee cashflow management and forex requirements
- tax and transfer pricing including all hedging strategies
The role of Finance Director will require an experience and talented operator. The ability to think strategically and evaluate new business opportunities will be a huge advantage.
You should have a demonstrable track record in making positive changes and shaping a finance function.
Experience in the following areas would be an advantage:
- International experience; preferably in Asia
- Exposure to wealth management and private equity firms
- Taking firms to AIM listing
- IT systems development
- Track record of delivering aggressive growth plans and revenue targets
What's on offer
There is a very competitive salary on offer for this role.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGW13861577Z