Group Financial Reporting Manager
Our client, a large multi-national construction and infrastructure company is seeking a Group Financial Reporting Manager. The client is seeking a robust individual to play a pivotal role in the financial transformation underway in the company.
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller to challenge, analyse and interpret financial data
- Oversee standard processes and controls, ensuring results have value and integrity
- Manage a team of approx. 10 accountants at different levels, including professional development in line with the company values
- Ensure accounting policies are adhered to and applied correctly and consistently across the team
- Support the establishment of finance as a true ‘business partner’ through quality support to the CFO and group
- ACA qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Understanding of complex contracts and knowledge of FRS102 and IFRS15
- A robust individual who will anticipate and manage the challenge which comes with change
- Expert knowledge of project accounting, statutory account production and monthly consolidation
- Ability to influence at all levels through strong relationship building, leadership and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to join a family-run organisation at an exciting time of change, and will be central to the significant developments underway.
Travel: Infrequent international travel