An international retail business based in West London seeks the talents of an experienced Finance Manager. Whilst building on key finance skills and competencies, you will be contributing extensively to the company's continual success. This role is due to last 6 months with the potential for a permanent role if the candidate is found to be well matched.
- Overseeing all aspects of finance and accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and monthly management accounts
- Supporting management team with business analysis
- Prepare month end and year end accounts
- Involvement in the analysis of businesses cases and projects
- Fully qualified accountant with strong post qualification commercial experience
- The ability to work both independently, as well as part of the wider department
- Time management and ability to prioritise work load effectively
- Excellent communication skills - Written and Verbal
- Strong systems and Excel skills - The ability to interpret large volumes of data
Please don't hesitate to submit your CV if you are interested in this role and want to hear more about this opportunity.