£40,000-£50,000 + Benefits
Euro Car Parts is part of the LKQ Corporation, a Fortune 500 company and market leader in collision repair and recycled parts in North America and Europe.
Continued phenomenal growth in both the UK and Europe and the pursuit of £1bn turnover, it is the passion, high energy, tenacity and a "will to win" that are the driving force behind the astounding, yet consistent growth.
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Manager to provide efficient and effective support to the business by ensuring our 13,000 (and growing) colleagues are paid accurately and on time, line managing a team of 12 (4 direct reports) in our HR & Payroll Admin Team based in Tamworth.
- Process monthly payroll payments.
- Completion of management reports and associated query handling
- Be the main contact for outside bodies such as HMRC / Courts to ensure compliance at all times.
- Day to day running of the team.
- Maintaining and Improving current processes and Procedures.
- Building relationships with key stakeholders and take the lead on any pay related issues.
- Proven change management experience
- Proven experience of team development and training
- Ability to maintain privacy and confidentiality
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to plan workload effectively
- Proven previous Payroll management experience essential
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer;
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discounts for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3000 gyms in the UK
This vacancy represents a superb career opportunity for a suitably experienced individual looking to take their career to the next level with the UK's leading Automotive Aftermarket Distributor.