Investor Relations Manager
Investor Relations Manager - Fortune 500 in the Energy Sector. Exciting and engaging time in the company's lifespan with lots of Investor activity.
For confidentiality reasons we can only disclose that this is a role within a Fortune 500 energy company.
Reporting to the Head of Investor Relations, the Investor Relations manager will be responsible for:
- Financial communication formulation
- External financial message delivery
- Investor community management, including roadshows
- Investor communication material preparation
- Financial performance analysis and simulation
The position is based in London
At least 7 to 15 years of experience, with at least 5 years of experience in:
- Equity research, covering an industrial sector
- Investor Relations in a large cap company.
Experience in a Big 4 audit firm and/or project management would be advantageous.
Languages: French & English, a third language will be appreciated.
Market leading salary and bonus package.