Project Manager - (Software development background)
£50,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
Broster Buchanan have been retained by one of the world’s leading SaaS health technology companies, that are now moving their entire IT operation to central London. They will be looking for someone to manage this small, but growing operation in the form of a Project Manager (from a software development background). This is a career making role, offering the ideal candidate a chance to help grow and then lead an IT development division from scratch whilst working on an already market leading product. The salary is between £50k and £65k plus benefits.
Backed by over a decade of experience with solution offerings for elite sport and human performance, the organisations heritage originates from a clinical case management and insurance claims software solution, and the technology supported the internal management of injury data, rehabilitation and insurance reporting for major sporting teams.
Since 2010 significant investment was made to develop these world leading platforms. These products addressed the advanced athlete management demands of elite and sub elite sports teams, clubs and schools. Following successful growth these products were acquired in 2017 allowing this organisation to focus on delivering artificial intelligence, predictive analytics and wellbeing solutions to enterprises across the globe.
- Analyse the businesses current Agile processes, prioritise areas of improvement, and work alongside key global stakeholders to implement the improvements
- Facilitate/participate in key Agile services across Scrum teams
- Coach team members as needed, including conflict resolution
- Communicate project risks
- Monitor and report on key Agile performance metrics to leadership team
- Assist in training team members on agile thinking and concepts
- Manage various projects, not directly related to software development
- Be responsible for two streams of work:
- a) Project rollout including stakeholder management to major enterprise clients;
- b) delivery of all other core-product related enhancements
- Be responsible and accountable for overall delivery of the teams you’re involved with.
- You will come from a solid software development background and have an appreciation for Agile working
- You will have proven leadership and motivation skills
- You will have strong written and oral communication skills a must; can present formally or informally
- You will have experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement
- You will have come from a technical background, ideally with understanding of Mobile (but not essential)
This is an exciting time to join this brand, who have recently invested in this new platform and the UK / European markets. This role will be pivotal to the success of this investment and will play a key role in the growth of the operations across the UK region. It is vital that you have expertise in Agile project delivery, are comfortable with growing and leading small development teams and therefore come from a solid development background.
For further details please apply with an updated CV and Chris Batters will be in touch with further information.
All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Broster Buchanan.