Director of Finance and Resources
Up to £93,000 + Attractive Benefits
Who are we?
At Advance we’re focused on making a real difference to our customers’ lives by providing specialist housing and support services to adults with mental health conditions and learning disabilities. Our customers are at the very heart of everything we do and we’re driven by our PRIDE values that reflect in our daily practice to enable us to Transform Lives Together. We have been providing homes and services for over 40 years and we now provide homes to more than 2,500 people, employing over 650+ people across multiple locations around the UK. Together, we transform lives.
The Director of Resources Role
As part of the senior leadership team, reporting to the Chief Executive, the Director of Finance will be instrumental in implementing the organisation’s Corporate Business Plan and growth strategy. This is a strategic Director of Finance and Resources role with overall responsibility for providing professional leadership on all aspects of finance, ICT and business assurance for the organisation.
The five PRIDE values set our below are embedded across the organisation. They form the basis of the way we work together to support our customers.
- Partnership - we work in partnership with our customers and build better relationships with others that help us serve our customers better
- Respect - we treat our customers, colleagues and others as we would like to be treated
- Innovation - we are keen to try new things - especially when we can make things better for our customers
- Drive - we do the right thing at the right time and everything we do is driven by our customers' needs
- Efficiency - we make the best use of our resources, maximizing efficiency, so we can deliver the best services for our customers
You will have proven experience of working at a senior level in the housing sector and as company secretary as well as being an outstanding finance professional. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
In return we can offer you:
- Competitive base salary up to £93,000
- Car Allowance
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 holidays, increasing per every year worked
We would welcome your application by 5.00 pm, Monday 25 June 2018. If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please call and ask for Julie Layton, Chief Executive.
Assessments will take place on Thursday 5 July 2018 with formal interviews on 6 July 2018.