Due to international growth, our client, a leading provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions for wealth management, asset management and capital markets firms are looking for a Hebrew speaking Financial Accountant. The business are a multi award winning organisation, offering exceptional people unrivalled career opportunities.
This role will work within the newly forming best-in-class financial accounting team to contribute towards the team ensuring the timely monthly, quarterly and annual financials are delivered, whilst also ensuring the UK entities adhere to all local statutory requirements.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Accountant:
- Timely preparation of monthly management accounts
- Financial accounts preparation and point of contact for auditors
- Detailed balance sheet reviews
- Work with tax advisors to ensure compliance in corporate tax including filing of tax returns
- Work to ensure compliance in key areas such as transfer pricing, Sarbanes Oxley legislation, Company Secretarial etc., including liaising with external advisors
- VAT calculations and filing Ensure UK entity compliant with all transfer pricing requirements
- Completion of US Tax packages including liaising with US Tax team and external advisors to ensure complex areas are dealt with appropriately
- Ensuring effective internal controls and processes operate in the company (and are compliant with Sarbanes Oxley legislation)
- Work with Finance Analysts to prepare documents supporting the accounting treatment of unusual items (e.g. Revenue recognition)
- Ensure processes surrounding offshore functions are operating in an optimal manner and produce process improvements where this is not the case
- Manage accounting/compliance for smaller group entities across Europe
- Assist with M&A process including diligence and integration
Key Skills of the Financial Accountant:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified/
- Consistent delivery of high levels of productivity, efficiency and quality
- Proactive in seeking new work challenges to support own department and business
- The ability to develop strong, collaborative relationships, fostering teamwork and gaining the confidence and trust of others
- Experience of handling multiple demands and competing priorities, even in complex situations and projects
- The ability to deal constructively with unexpected challenges or sudden changes in priorities
- Experience with Fintech/Software companies an advantage
- Preferable experience of US GAAP
- Good Excel skills a minimum requirement (e.g. competent in the use of pivots).
The successful candidate will be proficient in both reading and speaking in Hebrew. You will have experience working in a similar broad based financial accounting role and be either a qualified/ part qualified accountant with good IT skills including Excel. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company in an exciting role, please apply for more details.