Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified Accountant who will be responsible for providing insightful and detailed financial information to senior stakeholders, incorporating weekly and periodic reporting and analysis, budgeting and forecasting activities and ad hoc analysis.
This company is a market leading, nationwide business with over 200 locations and a brand that continues to grow year on year. Our client is a well-known, multi-site FTSE 250 business who are a market leader in their field and have an excellent employee retention rate and staff progression programme.
The successful individual will have great communication skills with experience managing stakeholders and have excellent working relationships with Business Partners. It is essential the candidate can work well under pressure and is able to influence and manage people. The successful individual will have advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel, as well we experience using accounting software. The candidate must have a strong financial background with excellent management and leadership abilities.
Duties will include:
- Forecast, budget and plan for the business unit
- Provide timely and actionable insight on category performance, pricing, stock management & promotional performance
- Managing a team effectively, reviewing performance and outputs
- Authorising all team leave and ensuring deadlines are met by working to agreed timelines
- Delivering efficiencies by task review
- Holding stakeholders to account and challenging performance
- Planning the workload for the team across weekly, monthly and annual timescales
- Build credible relationships with Business Partners and influence where necessary
- Support for the business unit strategy & pushing forward the finance agenda
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability