Finance Analyst / Modeller
Mayfair, Central London
We are looking for a commercially minded and exceptionally technical individual to drive modelling and financial analysis in the organisation.
We are originally recruiting for an interim role with the view of it becoming permanent.
This role will partner both with the operational and finance teams to support decision making.
Initial task for this role will be to create management accounting reports and tools at both group level and across the individual markets.
The role will then progress to support of FP&A activity across the group. As well as support of new launches worldwide.
Job Description of the Finance Analyst / Modeller:
- Providing high quality modelling support, in terms of designing, building or reviewing models. Developing best practice financial modelling.
- Developing a broad range of models including integrated financial models, business models, cash flow forecasts, new launches, etc
- Taking responsibility for projects and delivery against agreed budgets
- Presenting clear and insightful analysis confidently to internal and management team. Preparation of the dashboards.
- Working collaboratively across all areas within the organisation to maximise our contribution.
Requirments of the Finance Analyst / Modeller:
- Exceptional excel skills
- Experience of financial modelling and creating management reports
- Highly analytical and accurate
- Part qualified accountant would be a benefit
- Excellent communicator