Competitive + Benefits + Prospects
4 Ingredients. 2 Sisters. 1 Amazing Opportunity.
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients:
- Make things happen with agility and pace
- Seek out and thrive on challenge
- The desire to lead in the food industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
These ingredients have seen 2 Sisters Food Group become a 23,000-strong team in just 20 years! We are built on people like you: an exceptional Management Accountant who has what it takes to make an impact at our flagship UK Poultry site in Willand. UK Poultry represents more than half of 2 Sisters’ business by sales. The division employs over 7,000 people working in a chilled environment to process poultry products which are then marketed to UK consumers via major retailers.
About Management Accountant Role:
As a Management Accountant you will be a key member of the site’s Finance team, providing financial support to assist the site in achieving its key objectives; key elements will include developing & improving the systems which monitor operating profitability, including stock levels, stock reporting, standard costings as well as measuring production and operating efficiencies. You’ll also:
- Provide support, advice and guidance to the operations & planning functions on business processes and procedures
- Responsible for reporting actuals, forecasting and budgeting of sales & cost of sales
- To deliver accurate, timely, business focused management reports, with specific focus on Meat Purchases, Ingredients, Packaging, Labour, Distribution, Trays and Pallets
And lots more! This really is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark at 2 Sisters Food Group and help us achieve our goals.
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our brand. Bring those qualities along with the below and you will have the recipe for success:
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA with relevant PQE, preferably gained in a food manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills which will enable you to influence
- Disciplined and organised with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent Excel skills
If you have what it takes to be the next Management Accountant for the UK’s biggest selling food manufacturer and want to make the most of this amazing opportunity, APPLY TODAY; we’re looking forward to hearing from you!